Usages: 1. Produce Milk: Dr. Christopher reminded us that it requires a certain balance of hormones--estrogens and progesterones--to produce milk. If a woman doesn't seem to be making enough milk, she should balance up her hormones by taking a few capsules of this formula.
2. Rebuilding Weak and Malfunctioning Areas: These are natural herbal foods that are needed by both men and women at all ages. Being "natural" herbs, the human body can accept, assimilate and use those materials that are needed to produce estrogens and other hormones naturally. This formula will assist in rebuilding the weak malfunctioning areas and help keep the organs healthy so they can supply the proper amounts of hormones and estrogens themselves. Herbs are a natural food, so they do not have "side effects" and "after effects" as are so evident in man-made and synthetic drugs.
Whenever malfunction shows in either woman or man, in the reproductive areas, it is good to use the two formulas together, i.e., Female Reproductive and Hormonal Changease and for women and Dr. Christopher's Male Urinary Tract and Hormonal Changease for men.
3. Youth, Expecting Mothers and Those in Menopause: This combination, called Hormonal Changease, helps youths going into puberty, expecting mothers whose hormones sometimes cause problems (one husband says that when his wife is pregnant her "hormones are raging"), women going through the change of life and men, too. Dosages: Two capsules three times a day. This dosage may be doubled or tripled as needed. Ingredients: Black cohosh Sarsaparilla Ginseng Licorice False unicorn Holy thistle Squaw vine Testimonials: 1. Rh Problem Solved Without Transfusion: Dr. Christopher worked during pregnancies to heal women with serious problems, and his results seem to us miraculous. One of his students from northern Utah had had three children with the Rh problem; in each case, they had to have a complete blood transfusion, having their blood completely drained out of them. This lady was told that because of her advanced Rh problem, she was not to have any more children. In addition to the Rh problem, she would require open heart surgery, and another pregnancy might kill not only her, but the child. She asked Dr. Christopher for help. He could promise her nothing, but tried to help her cleanse her blood. She took the Blood Stream Formula tea in order to cleanse the blood, the female corrective formula Female Reproductive and hormone-balancing formula, Hormonal Changease and plenty of red raspberry leaf tea. After a lecture some time later, the lady approached Dr. Christopher with a new baby, born naturally with no Rh problem whatsoever. The lady had several children since that time, with no more trouble. This shows that the Rh factor stems from a problem of toxicity inside the mother, which can be overcome with herbs and diet. [EWH p.50]
2. Surgery on Uterus, Bladder and Breast Avoided: Dr. Christopher always checked his patients with iridology before advising them. A lady came to him, aged about 45, asking for a reading to help with her condition. He saw that she had a prolapsed transverse colon which had dropped to a point where it tipped her uterus and pinched her bladder, and she was having a very serious trouble there. She had problems with the ovaries, with infection in both of them, and she was troubled with vaginal drainage. In addition, she had one breast that was badly infected, which might necessitate having part of the breast removed if she had asked another doctor for treatment. After the reading, Dr. Christopher asked why she had come to him and what she wanted him to do. She said that she had just spent three days in a clinic, where they had verified everything he had read from her irises, but they wanted her to go to the hospital immediately and have the uterus removed and the bladder stitched up to the spinal cord area, and also have her breast removed. She was frightened of all this cutting, so she wanted to find help in some other way.
She promised that she would stay on the program that Dr. Christopher advised. She took the female corrective Female Reproductive and hormone-balancing combinations Hormonal Changease, used the vaginal bolus V.B. six nights a week, flushing out each morning with the slant board routine, massaging 15 to 20 minutes a day on the abdominal and pelvic area while the tea was inside. She was also to use the Three Oil Massage over the abdominal area, and go on the three-day cleanse and mucusless diet. In addition, she was to drink a gallon of steam-distilled water a day, and plenty of red raspberry leaf tea. She kept her bowels clean with the lower bowel formula Lower Bowel, and kept the bloodstream cleaned up with the Blood Stream Formula tea.
Dr. Christopher did not see her again for six months. When she came to see him this time, she bounced in, not dragging as she had before, a totally different woman, much happier and healthier. She had no operations, and yet her prolapsed transverse colon had gone back into place, and her uterus and bladder had gone back into position. She was feeling like a new woman, and she did indeed have a new system by following through with the entire herbal problem. [EWH p.111]
3. Doubting Husband and Wife Lives Changed by Dr. Christopher: A lady called Dr. Christopher in Salt Lake City from Provo, Utah, saying that her daughter had flown in from out of town, extremely ill. She was afraid that she was going to die, so she had come to her mother to take care of her. She asked if he would come and read the young woman's eyes. When he arrived, the young woman ridiculed him, and said she thought it was a bunch of crazy ideas that her mother had, and she wasn't going to let him look into her eyes. So Dr. Christopher bowed out and left.
Nearly a month went by, and the lady from Provo asked him to come again, that the daughter was so sick that she was frightened and would talk with him.
When he came, they told him that they had tried the best doctors they could find, but no one could help the girl (Dr. Christopher never said what the problem was, however). He gave her an eye reading and she would remark, "Who told you that!" Each thing he told her was the same thing that the doctors had diagnosed. When he finished, she said she was still dubious about the natural program, but that the reading was so accurate, he must have something good. She agreed to follow the natural program. She was too sick to even get up and walk.
So they started off gradually on the Incurables program, using juices to rebuild the body. Before many weeks had passed, she came to Dr. Christopher's classes and became quite a faithful student. She even began to study iridology and became good at it. She watched her own eyes and could see the healing taking place. She had been told, though she had been married for some time, that she could never have a baby because of an immature pelvic area and an underdeveloped uterus, as well as other problems in her reproductive system. By using the mucusless diet and herbs to rebuild her body--the female corrective Female Reproductive and the hormone-balancing combinations Hormonal Changease--and doing the exercises they advised, even these problems began to heal.
Eventually Dr. Christopher got a call from her husband on the West Coast; he was angry. It was a call of abuse, accusing the Doctor of keeping his wife up in Utah when she should be down with him. He was an electrical engineer, with a very important job, and felt he needed her with him. Dr. Christopher told him his wife had been too sick to even sit up alone, but with the aid of the program and the mother's assistance, she was improving. He told the husband she would be home with him as soon as possible.
The man told Dr. Christopher he was one of the worst quacks there could possibly be, let out some abusive language, and slammed down the receiver. The wife did heal eventually, and traveled home on her own, without anyone assisting her. She was an excellent housewife, and she showed so much improvement that the husband was astonished, because he figured she didn't have too much longer to live.
Best of all, she had two beautiful children, with natural childbirth, and although the husband was an electrical engineer with a high-paying job, he was so delighted with the results that he became a chiropractor. He delivered their two children. [EWH p.116]
4. Decrease Nerves, Eases Menopause and No Hot Flashes: "Several years ago I started having female problems with excessive flow; and the doctor I was going to suggested that I would be in for a hysterectomy. I did some herbs or vitamins at first, and got it semi-under control. When I hit 40, I started into the change. The vitamin therapy just didn't take care of the whole problem. I started with this for several years and I went to work for an herb company where I was introduced to Dr. Christopher's formula, Hormonal Changease. I began taking this formula and there were several things that happened that were very important to me and to my health. I had been very, very nervous and that's the first thing I noticed, that my nerves calmed down. I had a lot of back pain and that was eased. My disposition improved considerably because of my nerves being able to be calmed down. I had more strength and more energy, the periods were regulated and the flow decreased. I did not have hot flashes as many women complained of; I would sometimes feel a little bit warm, but not anything that was so terribly uncomfortable. After a couple of years of taking the Hormonal Changease Formula, my periods have completely stopped and I have not had any really traumatic problems as many women do when they go through the change. I have been very, very grateful for this formula and for the help it has given to me; and I appreciate all that Dr. Christopher has done in this area." [D. Christopher] Useful in Treating: * Acne * Cysts * Infertility * Menopause * Menstruation * Osteoporosis * Pregnancy * Prostate * Tumors * Uterus * Vomiting