for a Printer-Friendly version of this recipe.
· 2-3 cups of carrots, cleaned and/or pealed
· pure water
· juice from 1/4 - 1/2 lemon, or to taste
· 1-2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, or other oil
· 2 T nutritional yeast, or to taste
· raw garlic, to taste (I like a lot!)
Put all in a vita mix, or other good blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Use just enough water to blend easily. Adjust amount of water for desired thickness of dip or sauce.
Great as a dip for raw veggies or on pita chips.
Leftovers are a great addition to soups, sandwich spreads, etc.